Sunday, November 8, 2009

New beginnings

Well, it's almost exactly three years since my last post over at Mary's M.Ed Journal . In the mean time a lot of things have changed, one of them being my primary email address - and another being my ability to recall my password.  One of the advantages of a linear thought process is presumably that it makes it easier to backtrack when you forget things or need to revisit them. In my non-linear, visual-spatial world, it's not that easy. (Conversely it's always interesting.) Somewhere over the past 3 years of trying out various social networking sites, web applications and the like I've lost all track of how to access my earlier blog. So, now that I've conceded that I can't go back I'm ready to move on.

One thing that hasn't changed though is my interest in education - feral learning - and my own learning journey. So here I am again.

Like last time, this blog will be intermittent, reflective and personal. I hope it will also be of interest to others, but its primary purpose is to provide a vehicle for me to work through and to express my response to some of the ideas and experiences that shape my understanding, my world and myself.

If there's anyone else out there reading this, welcome along - and please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment